I Am A Lazy Piece Of **** | Hello Life

9:19:00 AM

Yes,  the title says it all.

I am a lazy person! I love procrastinating and I hate that about myself. As you can tell I barely post on my blog due to my sluggish self.

I need to get my head out of my bum and get myself together. I want to post on here and be active but my laziness is in its finest right now and it prevents me from accomplishing it.

All I want to do all day long is watch YouTube videos. Yup that is me 100% of the time.

Now, I begun college and I am currently looking for a job. Before I came to school I actually went turn in an application for one of the jobs and now all I can do is hope that they will hire me and I won't be unemployed anymore.

If I get hired at that specific store, I know I would post more because it will require me to dress fancier, which means that I would have more outfit pictures that I could show on here.

We will see soon enough what happens.

You all have a wonderful day.




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Trzymam kciuki, byś przezwyciężyła swoje lenistwo!
    Pozdrawiam :*
    Natforart klik

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ach, niestety leniuszek tkwi w każdym z nas :D
    Trzeba z nim walczyć :3
    Pozdrawiam,
    bizarre-case.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images