Thoughts | Time Alone

2:35:00 PM

Texts, calls, social media! Or just simply...technology.

Our generation is just obsessed with technology, all the websites we use on everyday basis. It is a lot for some of us. As much as I love the internet and texting my friends, I sometimes need just some time alone.

I am not talking being away from people but being away from technology. I like to go outside and leaving my phone back home or just turning it off so nothing disturbs my me time.

I love the time of spring because the colors are just so beautiful and the temperature is just so perfect for leaving all the stress behind and just relaxing!






You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. What gorgeous pictures! It is important to get disconnected from everything and appreciate what's actually surrounding us in person.

    Via Sora || Working Winter Staples into Summer
    GIVEAWAY: Win a Pink Instax Mini 8!
    instagram · twitter · pinterest · bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay, I'm from Poland and I know, my english isn't very good. But i think your blog is really good!

    Pozdrawiam serdecznie, |MÓJ BLOG|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your English is actually really good!! Thank you so much! :)

      Delete
  3. Yes, people love technology and I don't know what they do without it.

    pozytywnarealistka.blogspot(klik)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to see how our world would look without technology! I feel like we'd be way more creative and you'd see more people actually playing outside :)

      Delete
  4. świetne zdjęcia ;*
    pozdrawiam cieplutko i zapraszam do mnie, będzie mi bardzo miło jeśli zajrzysz, zaobserwujesz xkroljulianx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dziekuje bardzo! Oczywiscie, ze zaglądnę :)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images