Wishlist From Banggood.com | Cooperation

10:47:00 AM

Hey you guys!
The site Banggood.com has reached out to me and asked me if I would be willing to check out their site and if I like anything to make a post about them.

I did enjoy Banggood.com so I decided to make a simple wish list with some of my favorite items. I picked six. Three bags and three pairs of shoes.

What I liked about this site the most is the fact that it is not only a fashion website but they have so many other items, such as, household things, accessories and many others! A whole arsenal awesomeness!

I suggest you check out Banggood.com, let me know what you think about it and the items I chose!

-JoAnn
 

HERE                                                 HERE                                      HERE
 
 
HERE                                          HERE                                        HERE


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Those white boots are EVERYTHING! <3
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice selection!!!
    Have a nice day!!!:)))

    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Czarna torebka jest cudowna *.* Fajne rzeczy.
    Anonimoowax - Klik

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really like those white boots and the pink bag <3

    x Gitta // www.gittawitzel.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images