Changes | Blog

8:41:00 PM

I've been thinking, thinking a lot. I came to a conclusion that I have to change something about this blog. It is a place I come to when I feel like it. Lately I realized that I haven't been posting a lot, not because I did not have photos to post, but because I did not know what to say.

Sometimes there is nothing I can say and my motivation to come here decreases. I write this blog in two languages and I am not going to lie. It is often hard to come up with an interesting text that is not too long.

Since I moved to the U.S of A my English has been improving, quite a lot. I want to continue improving, writing in the foreign language I learned within past four years.

By this I mean that I will no longer write in my native language-Polish- on this site. English as well as photos are universal languages and I believe that there is no need for me to continue translating the same words back to Polish.

I truly hope you guys will understand where I am coming from and aprove my choice. Love You All Truly!

-JoAnn

P.S. Sometimes there might not be anything to say. Then my post won't consist of any text at all.






You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Co z filmikami na yt? Będziesz jeszcze nagrywać?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful that you're transitioning into English. Whatever makes you feel comfortable in writing <3

    xx Bash |   go say   H E Y   B A S H

    ReplyDelete
  3. so obsessed with that blue lipstick, it suits you so well! what lipstick is that?

    thefarahhussaini.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images